Acai Bowl Recipes
Looking for an acai bowl recipe? Here’s a simple acai bowl recipe to help you get started, or watch the video below. Once you’ve made this version see the links below for additional acai bowl recipes.
Simple acai bowl recipe:
- 7oz frozen pureed acai (sometimes also referred to as “acai pulp” or “crushed acai”). 7oz is two of the packages that come in a Sambazon four pack. If you can’t find frozen acai at your local health or natural foods store try Amazon: Sambazon Smoothie Paks – Pure
- Two bananas, one to puree, one to slice and put on top
- 1/4 cup of granola
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- drizzle of honey, use as much or as little as you like
- a splash of orange juice, apple juice, or similar (optional, makes things easier on the blender if the acai is not thawed).
First, puree the acai and one banana in a blender. Thawing the acai first helps but, as shown in the video below, is not necessary if your blender can handle it. Adding a little juice or water before blending can make the process a little easier if you use not thawed acai. Next, pour the puree into a bowl. Top with granola, sliced strawberries and the second sliced banana. Finally, drizzle honey on top. Enjoy!
Acai Bowl Recipe Video:
Looking for more acai bowl information? Check out:
Thanks for reading! This website took a great deal of time to create. If it was helpful to you, please show it by sharing with friends, liking, or tweeting!